* Our office located at 10393 Commerce St. is open 10:00 to 5:00 M-F most Saturdays 10:00 to 1:00.
2. Do you charge a deposit?
*We don't require a deposit. * We do require a one-time $15.00 processing fee.
3. Do I furnish my own lock?
*Yes. We do sale locks in the office.
* We highly recommend a round disc lock to secure your belongings.
4. When is my payment due?
* All payments are due the 1st day of each month. *There is a 5 day grace period, after 5 days payments are considered late and there will be a $15.00 late charge added to rent. *We offer the convenient service of recurring billing that will automatically pay your rent each month.
5. If I move out during the middle of the month, do I get a refund?
*Sorry, but units are rented on a per month basis and we do not offer refunds for early move-outs.
6. Is my personal property insured?
* We do offer insurance at time of rental.
7. Can I rent after hours?
* Yes. Buy calling 706-506-2700 or 706-862-3134 and we will do our best to accommodate you. If no answer please leave a message.
* Rent directly from our website anytime.
8. What happens when I want to move out?
* Please stop by, or call our office at 706-506-2700 or 706-808-1500. * You can send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tenants are responsible for rent and late fees until we are notified.